Monday, September 27, 2010

Artist Feature: Hannah Hickok & Maggie Kraus


So, this is the second Artist Feature. I don't know much about these ladies, except for the fact that I really enjoy their music. Their music is very mellow and has a simple sound.

I find that I listen to a lot of music in a sleep deprived state, usually early morning, after staying up all night, when I have to do something--I usually experience a fake sensation of being energized, yet everything I do seems to be affected. I don't know if this makes sense to any of you, but this is a very particular mood that I am often in--if you have felt it, you know what I am talking about. Anyway, this mood calls for a very specific sound, which these girls deliver on.

As usual, it is pretty late, so I want to make this brief. Plus, I am sure that you guys would prefer to listen to some music than read. I can't seem to be able to make these good, but I hope the music makes up for that. Enjoy, and make sure to check out Hannah's YouTube channel, as well as Maggie's MySpace (that's right, apparently people still use it); they both have some beautiful original songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment