Thursday, September 16, 2010

Artist Feature: Orla Gartland


Hi guys and gals. I've been super busy this week with work, and have been exhausted most days, so I didn't have time to prepare anything. I'm sorry about that.

But, as it turns out, I also like listening to artists that don't exactly put out albums. However, these are some of the people I love the most, and I feel that they need to be a part of my blog. Luckily, as you may have guesses, this is my blog, so I get to do whatever I want; and so comes the first Artist Feature.

Hopefully, in the future, I will include these in addition to the weekly albums, but for this week, I hope this will make due.

So without any further pointless talk, this is Orla Gartland.

I don't know much about her, except that she is from Ireland, and I really like her music. Although, as some may think, this is already too much information.

I'll try not to talk so much, so you can just get right to the music. I encourage all of you to check her out, and support her in any way you can. I am very excited to see what she can do with time.

This is a playlist, so just turn the volume up, put it in full screen, and sit back.


Check out the rest of her videos on her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment